Monday, January 26, 2015

Guillotines in the United States

historical guillotine

A Brief Intro

Since this is only my 2nd Post on this blog that is getting close to a couple years old, I wanted to say a few things: 
  • I am not an alarmist
  • I am not a conspiracy theorist
  • I am not a fearmonger
  • I am not a stereotypical Christian in any way, shape, or form, but I am a Christ-follower.
I'm a truthseeker who wants to know! I will question everything!

Guillotines in the United States?

Several years ago, I believe it was 2010 if I'm not mistaken, I came across a website or podcast talking about all of the guillotines in the U.S. I can't remember the exact details, because as I do with most "conspiracy theories" and "alternative news", I filed it in the back of my mind. I read a lot and see some crazy things online. If I bought into everything that I read, I would go stark, raving mad.

That initial introduction said that the government had thousands of modern guillotines and the military was being trained on how to use them for unrest during martial law. I figure it was brought on by news that the French had reinstated the guillotine. It was just a museum exhibit, right? Life went on for the next 5 years...until today.

A friend posted this article on her Facebook profile: http://worldtruth.tv/executions-by-guillotine-finally-passed-in-usa-and-government-is-pushing-for-nationwide-use/

Ding, ding, ding! My alarm in the back of my mind alerted me. Of course, while I like WorldTruth.tv, I needed a mainstream site to corroborate the information (not because *I* trust them, but because they MUST confirm or deny everything before the "sleepers' can be expected to believe it). A quick Google search made me wide-eyed:



The Naysayers Say Nay

Shortly after all of the stir online, Snopes released its ruling of False. Snopes used to be the utmost authority on those scammy, spammy emails about the U.K. Lottery, sob stories asking for money, etc. They have basically created a database online of all the crazy things that circulate on the Internet. Personally, I don't trust them. I believe a husband/wife team runs/owns Snopes. I may be wrong. That's for another article. The Irregular Times also reported that the guillotines rumors were nonsense

Stumbled Upon the Original Article (as mentioned in the first paragraph of this post)

As I was conducting research for this article, I found the original article I mentioned in the first paragraph. It's here; http://educate-yourself.org/ps/confrimsguillotinesfortlewis28jun08.shtml

I found it to be convincing when I first saw it, but anyone can write a fake email from an Army Ranger. Notice, they didn't even have to come up with an actual name for this military gentlemen. A little research on the source for the information, Pam Schuffert, brings up a ton of crap on her. Her credibility is shot. I'm not sure if that means she's onto something or if she just really is a bunk source. You know how the powers that be can massacre credibility with extreme ease. That's what makes conspiracy theories so difficult to prove and slaps then with the conspiracy moniker in the first place.

The Plot Thickens

Anytime you jump into the thick of conspiracy theories, you see what a tangled web it is. A Google search for "Pamela Schuffert" brought out the crazies. The 2nd result was TheWatcherFiles.com...this website is run by a gal named Sherry Shriner. The best I can tell...yeah, crazy. The I stumble on this other blog talking about Pam. This woman, who I know nothing about, mentions a few names I'm familiar with in her post on Schuffert, but it's all the same tangled web. This is why I have hesitated to fill this blog with content. It's sat here with one article on it for a couple years. The rabbit holes are deep and number in the millions. Ain't nobody got time for that!!!

Well, Are There Guillotines in the United States?

Maybe. I can't confirm as I have not seen any. I don't have any evidence. I wouldn't put it past our government. We are talking about the entity who performed unethical tests on humans. THAT is fact! Before you berate me for my Wikipedia link, I'd like to direct you to the extensive list of resources at the bottom of that article. A search for any kind of image of modern guillotines was fruitless. Sure, there were pictures labeled "modern guillotine", but they looked the same as the historic photos such as the one above. 

I did find one article that didn't really mention guillotines, but did mention that the new Healthcare Reform allows coding for beheadings. <-- I dont' know anything about that website though. Deep rabbit hole!

Conclusion

I am Christian. If' you're not cool with that, don't read this part. Simple.

I believe there are forces at work on this planet worse than our minds can imagine. The evil is craftily hidden from us and veiled behind distractions and censoring. I believe this with my whole heart. Those forces, the people that work with and for them, and Earth are damned. 

If there are indeed guillotines in America, they are confirmed via prophecy and exist to fulfill that prophecy: 

"And I saw thrones, and they sat on them, and judgment was committed to them. Then I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded for their witness to Jesus and for the word of God, who had not worshiped the beast or his image, and had not received his mark on their foreheads or on their hands. And they lived and reigned with Christ for a[a] thousand years." ~ Revelation 20:4 NKJV

God be with you, fellow seekers of the truth.



No comments:

Post a Comment