Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Conspiracy Theories for Profit

conspiracy theories for profit
Off the top of my head, I can name several big names in the conspiracy community who are making a lot of money touting conspiracy theories. Can you? The funny thing is that many of these same people use the "follow the money to find the root of the corruption" investigation model. Many of them probably started out just like me, wanting to spread the word rather than viewing things as a money-making endeavor. There is A LOT of money to be made in this niche.

Do You Profit From Conspiracy Theories?

"Profit" is a strong word. I have Adsense ads on this blog. Since it's sat largely not updated for 3 years (instead of the 2 previously stated yesterday), I have made $0 in revenue. Zip. Zilch. 

I do have a book on conspiracy theories I published about a year ago in various locations online: Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Scribd, and a few others. That book sells for 99 cents, and I've sold a little over 200 copies at a 35% royalty...not even 50 cents per copy. If you want to call that profit, then I'm a blazing profiteer. I am rollin' in it! I will share the book here eventually, so I can get even more rich. /*sarcasm

How Do People Profit from Conspiracy Theories?

There are hundreds of ways, but I'll talk about the most obvious to me. Some people do it with a free blog like this one and advertising or soliciting donations. You will see ads here, and you might even see me promoting affiliate products here, but:
  1. I will ALWAYS be transparent about any revenue I make
  2. I will NEVER solicit donations here
That being said, I'm going to list some of the ways I've seen people profit from conspiracy theories: 
  • TV Shows - I know you've seen them. They are largely bogus, scripted, and for ratings only
  • Websites - Whether it's a news hub, radio show, forums, or all of the above, these sites bring in a lot of money - sometimes millions
  • Gaining a Title - Some theorists manage to gain a title in the community like "whistleblower" or "former *insert alphabet government agency here* agent"
  • Authoring a Book - Many people will add a book to their resume of conspiracy appearances and properties. Most of them charge crazy amounts for said book
  • Advertising - This one fits into all of the above. There are methods to add ads to almost anything you do online or off. Some forms of advertising pay better than others

Sounds Like the Pot Calling the Kettle Black to Me

Fair enough, and good day. You may take your leave if you wish! If not, stay and troll away. It makes no difference to me. I'm gonna do what I'm gonna do here. I'm not looking for any affirmation except that which I find myself. That's what this is about...a truthseeker looking for the truth. Nothing else. If I happen to pull in a few pennies for my time, that's my business.

Why Conspiracy Theories as a Business Isn't Ideal

Once a person becomes motivated by these $$$ instead of this <3, everything goes to hell. FACT. There's a big message that needs to reach all of the people of this world, and it has NOTHING to do with "Give me a dollar first." It has to do with good overcoming evil. It's life or death. I will convey that message free of charge until my dying breath and beyond...as long as these words remain. The main part of the message is Jesus Christ, but after that, there is more. After that, it's this: 

Satan has control of this world. He is the "Prince of the Power of the Air"(Ephesians 2:2). The evil that controls everything behind the scenes is him and those who do his bidding. There is a strong Satanic and Luciferian faction controlling the world. Believe it, or don't, but file it in the back of your mind and remember when the sh*t hits the fan...you are not in control, the President is not in control, America is not in control, and nothing can save you but faith in God. 

Jesus spoke his message freely. So will I. 

You're Just a Bible-Thumping Jesus Freak Fanatic Lunatic

Okay. Good day to you.

I don't thump my Bible, I read it. I don't preach it, I read it. Then, I cross-reference with the news, and well...there's a lot more credibility there than anywhere else I've seen. That's all. If I had other references, I would use them, but everything is corrupt! If I had a witness, oh if I could just get a witness, Amen?

I'm not much for name-calling. I don't care for condemning. I just am. I'm not fond of labels, so...I won't label you and call you names, and hope you will have the same courtesy toward me. Seems simple enough, but nothing is that easy, huh? Let's just agree to journey together. I'll try to warn you before the cringe-worthy stuff. Fair?

Are You Going to Post Jesus Stuff All the Time?

That is not my plan, but it's possible. Dude, sorry, not sorry. That's just a part of who I am and where I come from. I'm not changing it so I can be labeled as "un-biased". I just don't care. This about me and a message to the masses...let them with an ear to hear, hear it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment